Sales Representative, Hanscom AFB
We’re seeking a well-qualified individual currently residing on or near Hanscom AFB looking for a rewarding career they can take with them when they PCS! This is a part-time job with flexible hours, (20) hours per week Monday through Friday, (4) hours per day maximum, work-from-home.
Duties & Responsibilities
Direct / Channel Sales
- Identify new channel sales Accounts, identify appropriate Contacts with key decision makers and make initial contact through various communications methods, to include email, phone calls, in person meetings.
- Contact previously identified target accounts as part of channel sales & marketing campaigns.
- Track all selling activities in CRM system, identifying any current or future apparel sales needs within the organization. Identify these opportunities as ‘potentials’ within the CRM system and track the opportunity to close.
Fundraising Campaign Sales
- Identify new, local fundraising campaign beneficiaries through research and networking efforts.
- Contact previously identified fundraising target accounts as part of channel sales & marketing campaigns.
- Contact potential and current fundraiser organizers to champion and plan fundraising campaign benefits and steps.
- Work with fundraising coordinator and graphic designers to develop the campaign product mix to ensure the overall campaign profitability.
Excellent Customer Service = Customer Retention = Higher Sales!
Everyone in the company participates in providing excellent customer service to all customers. If available, answer inbound calls, email, online chat, customer service tickets, etc.
- Ability to break through initial barriers, overcome objections and reach the decision maker in an organization.
- Must be able to champion the benefits of our online apparel sales fundraising campaigns to potential beneficiaries and organizers in person, over the phone, via webinar, or on social media.
- Organize customer requirements, clearly communicate desired outcomes, develop proper design briefing guidelines, and create accurate estimates.
- Must have sufficient general computer skills and professional communications capabilities.
- Must be proficient or gain proficiency with all business-related applications, to include the use of the company’s email, CRM, and support ticketing systems.
Compensation is negotiable, will comprise of a base hourly pay + commission.